Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh Those Wildwood Days


Aloha! I'm drinking coffee (even though I complain that my teeth aren't as white as they used to be) =/ I am hopefully heading down to Wildwood, New Jersey to visit a few friends later tonight. I really really would love to drive down with my feet out the passenger side window and feel the salty breeze...but, that would probably look a bit weird since it will most likely be pitch black by the time me and my friends hit the road - hehe! I may stay to hit the beach tomorrow but I'm not sure yet? The iPod is currently charging! I, myself, charged my batteries last night by just hanging around, not doing too much. In other words, I am ready to go!! Aloha(since I believe it means hello and goodbye) haha lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment