Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mission: Accomplished

Hey there! So, I've finally created the blog I have been planning on creating for quite some time. This is day 1 and I am pretty excited. I'm apologizing in advance if I ever bore you with stupid facts or useless information that at a mere thought, help me get through the day - hehe. I've got some time on my hands and thought I should put my hands to work by typing. I will start by saying my name is Colleen and I live in Philadelphia. I am 20 years old and a college student majoring in Sociology. I love playing guitar and, though I probably should not admit this, love watching countless hours of romance at its best. I cry at the sweetest notions in movies...and in real life. Yes, I am a sap. I quickly feel inspired by the tiniest things in life, and use these beams of inspiration in my writing. Maybe one day I'll feel brave enough to share some with you guys! Ta-Ta for now..lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment