Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is anyone out there?


Me bustin' a little move!


Good morning/afternoon, everybody! I am still thrilled that I started a blog. Hopefully people will begin to comment as I begin to blurt things out that are of interest - haha. I'm going to start posting some pictures and maybe some of my writings! Random thought: I am in love with Lady Gaga's new song You and I. I cannot get enough of it. She said at a concert recently, that she is not going to release the song or put it on iTunes ;( I was a little upset, and now that the sound on my computer is currently not working, I am more upset than I thought I'd be. The song reminds me of an old alomst cabaret type song. It is truly a work of art. That's all for now. I'll probably be back later for a little update. Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. You will be tickled pink to know that I found a link where you can download You and I - Lady Gaga.

    Gift for you and your music playback device! Welcome to the blogging community!

    http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?cid=594&tid=428151&cmid=2767776

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my night! Thanks a lot, Jekkoh! Enjoy Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. Let me know what you think of my blog some time :)

    ReplyDelete